Monday, February 4, 2013

{blogs i love} february

I wish I knew them, and I do hope, one day, to meet a great many of them. But for now, I'll just have to admire them from afar. In no particular order:

Jac talks about how to bring us closer to our husbands and help us to be a more godly wife


Lindsey can craft! Check out all the goodness that is The Pleated Poppy!

Julie is campaigning for Suburbia to the Streets during the month of February

Meg discusses naming her baby blog

Whitney shares the January meetup for local Houston bloggers; that I so detrimentally failed to attend

It’s a privilege to use All My Happy Endings as a platform for sharing what I love. I personally love when friends share good ideas, suggest movies and books and shops and blogs…so I’m reciprocating the favor. I’m not paid to support these folks – it’s purely just a gesture of helping build their ministry, build community, and help their business.

Advertising is available, however, on my little space, should you so be interested. I’m happy to partner with you who have shops and/or blogs. Here are my current stats. If you’re interested, please email me with questions – mandi.hulse2@gmail.com


// Current Stats //

As of 1/31/13
 Pageviews last month: 2600 +
Google Friend Connect Followers: 40+ {just signed up}
Twitter: 1,200+
Instagram: 1,500+
Pinterest: 194+
Guest blogs: {featured on Natalia’s Creations blog in June 2012}
Facebook: 700+ {posts are also shared with 700+ personal Facebook friends}

---> You can start advertising TODAY! Or anytime you're ready.
---> Ads run for 30 days.
--->Don't have a button? No worries! I'll make one for you for free!

4 comments:

  1. You are so sweet for including me! Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks so much for the plug, mandi. You are way too sweet. I am honored... =)hope you are doing well...

    ReplyDelete
  3. (ps do you know you are a no-reply commenter?)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for giving me a shout out!! Love it and appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete

I am incredibly grateful for your comment! I will respond as soon as possible. XOXO, Mandi

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...