Sunday, May 19, 2013

LOVE LIST


Love is on the brain lately. Maybe because the husband and I are celebrating our anniversary this weekend. In fact, we celebrate every month around the 18th. We feel that celebrating our love is something that should always remain a constant in our lives.

Show someone a little extra love today. A Love list is pretty simple.


1. Write down 10 things you love about this person.
2. Tell them what you admire about them, what you appreciate, why they inspire you.
3. Read it to them in person, over the phone, or put a stamp on it.






1 comment:

  1. I love this! So simple, so sweet... I'm absolutely going to do this for my kids and hubbie :) What a great thing to do on a Sunday afternoon - thanks for the inspiration!
    XO ~Kim (and Chloe) @ popcosmo.com

    ReplyDelete

I am incredibly grateful for your comment! I will respond as soon as possible. XOXO, Mandi

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...